Offshore software development refers to outsourcing all the development services from third-party software companies or individual developers. It involves hiring an overseas development company/developer to meet the IT requirements of the hiring company.
- Reduced development costs
- No training costs/extra employee benefits
- Global expertise to meet the project needs
- Aids in simple to complex project development tasks
- Map your project needs with the company’s competencies.
- Study their services and testimonials thoroughly.
- Watch out for time zone differences and communication gaps.
- Look at their previous projects.
- Connect over a face-to-face consultation call to gain complete clarity about their services.
- Meet and interview the development team before assigning the project.